Here are some tangents that don't fit into any of the week's posts. If you get around to reading them... enjoy.
1. Am I the only one who gets an attitude when clothes from Forever 21 are dry clean only? Hand wash, I can understand, because it's cheap and probably can't take a good machine wash. But dry cleaning? It just seems wrong to pay for dry cleaning for a clothing item I paid $19.99 for. I gotta think about next steps. LOL!
2. I straightened my hair for inauguration and it was TOO FLY if I do say so myself. I was baffled that it stayed straight for so long. I can't find a picture that really shoes the hair off, but just take my word for it.
I had to wash my hair today though, and for 3.5 seconds it didn't curl up. I thought it was stuck straight and I damn near cried. Then the water penetrated and the fro is back. Ah... I missed it!
3. I'm seriously considering suspending all non-work related trips for the year... (Per Mike... I say that every year. But I'm SERIOUSLY considering it this time)
4. Even given the trip suspension, I THINK I may postpone my condo buying aspirations for a few years. I don't want to bite off more than I can chew just to "own" or because it's such a buyer's market. Gotta stay prayed up, so that I make the right decision come August.
5. Does anyone know where I can get a Dell memory stick for my computer other than the Dell hotline? They're on backorder and I really want it now. Best Buy doesn't seem to carry them...