Monday, January 12, 2009

Question of the Day: 1/20/2009

Where will you be on January 20th, 2009?

Are you going to work... if so, I highly advise against it. You KNOW you're not going to get any work done. You're going to be on CNN.com and CSPAN.com and facebook checking people's status updates.

I'll be in D.C. As you know from this weekend's post, I don't have tickets, but I'll be watching from the National Mall. It's going to be cold and cramped and crowded and absoulutely effing amazing.

P.S. You have until 5 p.m. EST to enter this contest to win a trip for two to Inauguration. Since I put you up on game, I'll already demanding to be your second person, K?

6 comments:

kay* said...

i really wanted to attend the inaguration but i'm not 100% sure how it works. i'd be traveling from toronto so...knowing exacgtly how it works is something i'd be interested in finding out before i get there. for example. i assumed anyone could go and just stand outside and watch but i'm starting to think you need ticket to do that? or to atleast get a "good spot" in the crowd. because i would hate to be in the back.

so now i think i'm going to watch it at home with the family.

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

working my store - its a recession and have a blessed 2009

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I will be in D.C too sans actual tickets, but I'll be there with the millions of other people!! Hey T, maybe we'll run into each other there! LOL

Que.P said...

I'll also be watching from the National Mall. The avg temp is 42, but I'm praying that it'll be at leas 50, then absolutely amazing would be an understatement.

Luvvie (aka Queen IG) said...

I wil be in Dc, no tics and all. I jut need to be in that ruckus. The nevergy will be amazing.

P.S. Check ur gmail inbox.

ThummyB said...

I'll be at home watching, crying, and calling my dad. I might even buy a bottle of champagne to pop immediatedly after he is sworn in!