Friday, January 16, 2009

Off to DC and Packing/Travel Tips

Hey folks,

I'm off to D.C. I am so happy to have some time off work, link up with friends, party at the Young & Powerful for Obama Gala, celebrate MLK service day (1/19) and of course, take in the atmosphere as we experience the inauguration of the 44th President of the United States of America, Barack Hussein Obama... my duly elected President. (WHOO, yeah, I'm still excited and overwhelmed).

Anyway, I'll see you all Tuesday and you KNOW I'll have plenty of good DC stories for you.

In the meantime check out these travel packing tips

AND

this Web site that alerts you when the prices drop on flights you're watching. Very helpful! (They send a ton of e-mails daily, so make sure you give them a personal e-mail address rather than your work e-mail address).

Happy weekend to you!

2 comments:

kay* said...

oh gosh - i sooooooo wish i was going. have a fantastic time and take everything in - and lots of pictures. because this is something you will definitely be telling your great grand kids about.

OBAMA!!!

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

so u were a part of history - grand huh