Monday, December 29, 2008

Inquiring Minds Want to Know

2009 will start this week, so I guess I'm doing some clear my mind type stuff today. Stay tuned for Tea's year in review tomorrow.

People keep asking me and I have NO idea, so I decided to sit down and figure out how many places I've been in the world.

**insert time it took me to figure this out**

Well, I've been to 55 cities, 31 U.S. states and 5 countries on 3 continents.

Now that that monkey's off my back (WHEW!) below find the 19 states I have NOT been to. I'm actually kind of shaky on Mississippi and Arkansas because I may have stopped there on a college tour, but I really can't remember.

Alaska
Arkansas
Delaware
Idaho
Kansas
Maine
Massachussetts
Mississippi
Montana
New Hampshire
New Jersey
New Mexico
North Dakota
Rhode Island
South Dakota
Vermont
Washington (state)
West Virginia
Wyoming

Most of the states that I haven't been to pretty much suck (no offense to anyone who's from there), but it is my goal to hit all 50 states sooner rather than later. I also need to step up my international game in general and get to Africa, Asia and Australia specifically. If I don't die young, all these travel goals will DEFINITELY happen. YAY ME!

*Clearing my throat* Ahem, And now for all the haters, I've set this time aside to strongly encourage you to get on my level. The end.

7 comments:

antithesis said...

*super jealous*

i plan to hit rhode island this summer because i know someone from there (side note: who the fuck is FROM there???) and he said the beaches are really nice. as for the rest, i REALLY need to get on your level. i have only been to canada and as far as states, i've pretty much only been up and down the east coast and to cali. 2009 is not the year for travel and all that, but 2010 or '11 may be.

Southside_Superstar said...

Does traveling to the South Side count as international travel for you? LOL

Mrs.Young_fashion said...

awww man, I wanna be just like you when i grow up! LOL

ThummyB said...

Good job girl!

I'm trying to talk my parents and sister to taking a family trip to a new city in 2009, so I'm slowly adding to my count.

Florence said...

What are the 5 countries, pray tell? I'm intrigued by Black folk who have international travel experience (and by "international travel" I mean places other than Mexico and Canada, haha).

p.s. My name is not "Florence." This is a dummy account I use for all the random things I sign up for.

...not that you care.

T said...

@ Florence, who are you really if you're name isn't Florence?

My countries are 1) USA 2) Canada 3) The Bahamas 4) Venezuela and 5) Spain

Florence said...

twitter.com/negrita_linda


Don't wanna release the government in public. You never know who's watching!