Monday, December 8, 2008

All Falls Down

I've been wanting to do this forever. Reese posted it to facebook and I got inspired again.

1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 friends who might enjoy doing the game as well as the person you got the game from. (I'm not doing that, but if you want to play, knock yourself out)

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
"Truth Hurts" - Usher AHAHAHA I can't make this ish up

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
"I Like" Guy YEP!

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
"I wonder" Kanye This is the same song Reese had... I see the iPod shuffle has jokes

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
"Intro" - Kanye West (College Dropout) I guess...

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
"No Other Love" - John Legend feat. Estelle Interesting

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Without You" - Lucy Pearl This is so not my motto

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
"She Ought to Know" Eric Roberson Um... maybe my guys friends, but I don't get down with girls like that.

8.WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
"Wish You Were Here" Jamie Foxx This could be true. I do miss daddy and all my out of town peeps!

9. WHAT IS 2 + 2?
"Get Me Bodied" Beyonce LOL! Loves it!

10 WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
"Bowtie (Postlude)" Big Boi (Speakboxx) I had to go back and listen to this, but it works...

11.WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Chi-City" - Common (Be) All day baby

12. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
"Trippin'" - Lucy Pearl HAHAHAHA. Loves it!

13. WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
"Slow Dance"- John Legend I don't want to be a "slow dance," but I would like to be able to slow dance with my man like JL says, so this works.

14. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
"Superstar" - Usher (Confessions) I really know how to pick 'em, don't I?

15. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
"Save Room" - John Legend This is more like what I have to tell my mom when I come over since she doesnt miss me.

16. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
"It's too soon to say I love you" Eric Roberson LOLOLOL!!!

17 What will they play at your funeral?
"Good Morning (Intro)" - John Legend Um... ok.

18. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
"What's Good For the Evening" - Eric Roberson Perfect... this is SO me

19. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
"C.R.U.S.H." Ciara Talk about sync... I have a few crushes, but they know who they are so it's not really a secret.

20. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
"P.D.A." - John Legend This is ALL wrong

21. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
"Stronger" Kanye West Perfect... Loves it!

22. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
"Wall to Wall" Chris Brown Surrounded by adoring fans? Um... I can dig that.

23. WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
"Introduction by J. Ivy" John Legend (Solo Sessions: Live at the Knitting Factory) Again, all wrong.

24. WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
"School Spirit Skit 1" Kanye West (College Dropout) This is some funny ish...

25. WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
"Track 05" Project Fr3sh (The Get Fr3sh Show)

26. WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
"School Spirit Skit 2" Kanye West (College Dropout) "When I die buddy, you know what's going to keep me warm... that's right, those degrees." LMAO, I disagree, iPod, I disagree!

27. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
"This Little Game We Play" Subway/702 I guess a couple people do like me. LOL!

28. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
"Track 16" Project Fr3sh (The Get Fr3sh Show)

29. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
"Ordinary People" John Legend Yep, average people, ugly people... you get the drift.

30. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
"All Falls Down" John Legend feat. Kanye West (Solo Sessions: Live at the Knitting Factory) You all have to hear this CD. It's crazy to hear them introduce Kanye on the East coast because at the time everyone was there to see JL and Kanye was on the track with JL...

3 comments:

Mrs.Young_fashion said...

this is hilarious. I should try it.

rawdawgbuffalo said...

i see someone is jamming

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I played this game once before and it was so much fun!! :-)

We have the same taste in music. We both love Kanye!!