This quote requires set-up.
- A Classy [but tiny] Club Atmosphere...
- The VIP Section
- Fine Brother + The Birthday Boy
- The Fine Brother's invited female guests (Us) + The birthday boys invited female guests (Them)
- Unnecessary, but inevitable female animosity
- Their body language was saying - "Who are these girls who don't even know the birthday boy in the VIP section?"
- Our body language was responding - "We don't need to know the birthday boy because we're drinking out of the same bottles you are, so apparently that's not a prerequisite... be easy."
- One of them was 6'3. I hang with some tall women and she was hovering over my girls. I should say she was AT LEAST 6'3.
The Climax: She starts dancing like she's 4'11 (please scroll up and notice I said we were in a classy, but TINY club atmosphere).
The quote (accompanied by the shit face):
"Um... I'm gone need her to understand she's a big bitch."
My girl, 2008