Monday, November 17, 2008

Quote of the Day

This quote requires set-up.

The Scene:
- A Classy [but tiny] Club Atmosphere...
- The VIP Section
- Fine Brother + The Birthday Boy
- The Fine Brother's invited female guests (Us) + The birthday boys invited female guests (Them)
- Unnecessary, but inevitable female animosity
- Their body language was saying - "Who are these girls who don't even know the birthday boy in the VIP section?"
- Our body language was responding - "We don't need to know the birthday boy because we're drinking out of the same bottles you are, so apparently that's not a prerequisite... be easy."
- One of them was 6'3. I hang with some tall women and she was hovering over my girls. I should say she was AT LEAST 6'3.

The Climax: She starts dancing like she's 4'11 (please scroll up and notice I said we were in a classy, but TINY club atmosphere).

The quote (accompanied by the shit face):
"Um... I'm gone need her to understand she's a big bitch."
My girl, 2008

12 comments:

Reese said...

thas a huge bitch

LOL

wish i woulda been there for that shit

antithesis said...

see, i'm worried about partyin' w/ u when i come to chicago. u gonna get my short ass in trouble!!!!!

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

cant we all just get along - rodney king
strange, we wirry about petty stuff when our economy and liberty is going down the drain - guess the latter aint that impt

T said...

@ antithesis, don't worry, I act right for company. LOL!

@ Torrance, you will swiftly get your feelings hurt trying to come in here and be rightous.

I know what's important in the world and what's not. In case you missed the intro Tea & Such is a hodge podge of my life's activities that I choose to bless my readers with.

If you don't like it, don't read it, but please refrain from telling me what you think I'm "worrying" about or what you think I SHOULD worry about. You clearly have no idea.

Southside_Superstar said...

I wish I would have been there I have a plethora of Big Bitch material.
P.S. LMAO @ T! You so confrontational ol' West Side ass...I love it. You didn't have to come at dude head but you did...LMAO!

KindredSmile said...

LMAO this post made me snort my morning cup of cocoa. Hehe @ Miss Overgrown gettin it in

Reese said...

LOL @ ss talkin about your westside roots, (just cause you in lakeview that aint changed shit LOL) yes the big bitch material would have flowed...

ps I wanted to flirt with ya girl (you know who im talkin about) but im not tryin to get cut for silly words by my miss

ThummyB said...

Yeah - You know that's always how it goes down.


Although...I will say that when I went out w/R and P for Halloween, I was giving these random chicks mad side-eye everytime they picked up a bottle for which they weren't paying. When the hostess came around w/the check I made sure that R wasn't covering nan person other than those he had invited.

T said...

@ thummyb, I feel you. I've been on the other side too.

The thing is we WERE invited. The birthday boy and the fine brother threw the party together. We were on the VIP list, we were in the VIP section and we were drinking VIP drinks... I just had to spray hater-be-gone all night.

On a hilarious note, a homie from U of I made his way into the section and talked to me while pouring a drink that he then passed to his boy. I know the pre-conversation was like, you want something to drink... I know T, I'll just pour you a cup while I'm talking to her. It was highly out of order, but I couldn't knock the brother for being smooth.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Laughing out loud as usual!! I love reading about your adventures in Chi-Town!!! :-)

NaturallyAlise said...

Club quotes are always the best... chuckling over there...

K to the... said...

LOL! Hilarious!!!