Friday, November 28, 2008

Obama Friday

Happy Black Friday Boos! I hope you were able to spend time with family or close friends yesterday. And may that turkey taste just as good today as it did yesterday. Amen!

And here's your weekly dose of Obama goodness!!!

1. This was posted on the MSN homepage on Sunday night. Whether you like it or not, I give MSN two snaps for putting a Web site I read all the time into the homes, minds and spirits of mainstream America.

YAY Mom-In-Chief. She's so fly!!!

2. Desiree Rogers - the new white house social secretary. (Oooh, I cant wait for all the photos to show up on YBF and Bossip)

3. Check out the Essence Obama photo gallery

4. Obamas on Thanksgiving (over at YBF)

6 comments:

Kismet said...

Yes!!!! FURST!!!!!!

I love Obama Friday. It just starts my weekend right.

Desiree Rogers is kinda fire. I am looking forward to getting on her level.

Kismet said...

Alright. I just perused the Obama Thanksgiving. And teared up. Again. Will it Never Stop! (I Hope it Never Does!!!!!)

TatooTuesday said...

I need to kiss Desiree in the mouth before I'm 40. That's all I have to say. I've been crushing on her for a over a year!

Reese said...

TT im with that...i need to get a good slow dance with Desiree and bust some slob LMAO
did you know she was like a zulu queen for some parade in NO back in her heyday???

Cris said...

LMAO, now how did I know that the only comments on here from Reese and TT would be about Desiree???

Its been a while T but I love Obama Friday! So what's up with the natural hair forums, LOL

T said...

Cris, my bad. I have some natural hair posts in the drafts. I'm trying to figure out if I want to do one a week or do a week full of hair posts. Either way, I'll get them in before the new year for ya. :)