Friday, November 14, 2008

Obama Friday

What? You thought I was going to stop talking about Obama? You crazy!!! I can't get enough. Here's a hodge podge of this week's Obama goodness...

Obama Pics on flickr

Political Cartoons

Chi-town Obama Video (You'll see some folks you recognize in here too)





Diddy is a fool, but those twins are adorable!!! Favorite quote at 2:45 "Are y'all fronting on me on national internet?" LOL! Love it!



And one of the pics I took at the rally last week. I love that never ending sea of Obama supporters!!! YAY!!!

4 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

definitely keep Obama friday going

brightstarr said...

I LOVED LOVED LOVED that Election Night Video. But um...I know this is weird but kids freak me out. Why are their heads so damn big? Ugh.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I can't get enough of the Obamas so bring it on!! Btw, didn't u just love his 60 Minutes interview??? When he mentioned Harold's Chicken, I almost died!! LOL

T said...

@ BGG, Girl, yes! I changed my facebook status immediately after he mentioned Harold's. He's getting Italian Fiesta (Pizza, for my non-Chicagoans) catered to the inauguration. I love that he's from the Chi!!!