And to balance out the WTF moments from homecoming, here's all the good ish from two weekends ago.
10. Going straight from the airport to the club on Thursday night (We get it in).
9. Vitamin Water.
8. Alphas steppin' on the yard. (Don't you love culture?)
7. A new homie telling us to "come into the fold." (You probably had to be there for that one.) Same new homie also said: "Baby girl, I feel how I look." Conceited ass!
6. Seeing a "My President is Black" t-shirt being sold on the street. I didn't grab it, but I will be rockin' that to the gym if I see it again.
5. The McDonalds on campus which mirrored the White Castle on 79th and South Shore/Stony Island.
4. The beginning of the party bus (when I was still sober-ish)
3. P saying to a wack dude: "You need to get up... Immediately." when he sat next to her on the party bus.
2. Seeing Kismet.
1. Kismet being the best host EVER. Shrimp rice, salad, brownies, cookies and pancakes anyone?
And that's a wrap on HU homecoming fodder! Last day to early VOTE if you haven't already, we've got history to make!!!