Monday, October 13, 2008

Please Vote for Me!!!!


So I found some site called Brickfish... I have no idea what it does, but I signed up and entered for a chance to win a Marshall's shoe shopping spree. :)


Yes, that's my foot coming out of a pile of shoes... I'm an acrobat. :)

Please vote for me here!!! And you can vote every day for the next nine days. I only need like 250 votes to have a chance to win, so if the 19 of you that read teaandsuch vote every day plus invite 15 of each of your friends to do so, that should get it done... *sounding like the manager from Office Space* MM-K? Thanks.

LOL!

10 comments:

antithesis said...

i voted. i feel like i should get a sticker that says so, too.

ThummyB said...

Voted!

imnotreallyadiva@gmail.com said...

voted!

kay* said...

whoops! clearly i'm a little disoriented after all this food i've been eating for thanksgiving. i did NOT mean to post my email addy...

brightstarr said...

I'm loving your shoe collection except for those CROCS! Major fashion violation! lol.

T said...

@ Brightstarr, the Crocs were for my second job. I was standing on my feet for 8 or 9 hours a day and working with screaming children. The kids would be excited that we had on the same shoes and my feet, back and knees would be excited 'cause Crocs offer that true support. I actually like them now.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I voted!! Good luck!! :-)

TatooTuesday said...

Those red pumps are from the wedding... I remember them well!

T said...

@ tattootuesday, those are my newest and my faves (at least until I go shopping again). They HAD to be the photo's focal point, had to.

Reese said...

we had the red pumps discussion, i need to blog about my weekend