Friday, October 10, 2008

No Air, No Air

Isn't she absolutely breathtaking?


My goodness, I love this photo! My best friend and her husband took some I-wish-we-had-more-time-on-our-wedding-day-and-the-photographer-wasn't-bull-ishing wedding photos (because they felt like it). Click here to see some of the photographer's favorite shots. (It's worth the click, trust me. I wouldn't send you off on a Friday.)

Question of the day: Does this picture remind anyone of a high fashion ad? I think it reminds me of a Kate Moss perfume ad, but I CANNOT find the exact picture (or commerical) I'm looking for, which makes me think I'm making it up. Either way, the photos are HOTNESS.

Have a great weekend err'body!

9 comments:

antithesis said...

loves it! it is indeed hotness and she should shop those around...she better build a portfolio.

TatooTuesday said...

DAMN, I never looked at Dorian like that before... Beautiful pics...

ThummyB said...

OMG! Looooove the pics. I didn't even recognize her at 1st...these look just like a magazine spread. Don't let anyone tell you that all photographers are created equal. That is a definite investement on the wedding day.

Southside_Superstar said...

Those pics are crazy! Thats wassup

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

OMG!!! I LOVE THESE PHOTOS!!! I wish I could've used this photog for my wedding day!! The bride looks absolutely stunning!!!

Is this photog in Chicago? If so, I will keep in mind if any relatives have weddings soon! :-)

T said...

@ BGG, nope, Candi's in Oklahoma City where the bride and her husband now live. After seeing these pics, I've talked to plenty of folks in Chicago and we're not above importing her here for a photo shoot. :)

Puff said...

These were phenomenal. And I second the photog: there's nothing better than photographing folks who are down for something other than the same-ol same-ol. And this couple looks like they got the shoot of a lifetime out of it. Blessings to them.

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

yes she is indeed

Beautiful said...

I look though all the photos. They are a beautiful couple and the photos were fabulous. Love the POV of a great photog. I need to get me a white boy cause he is too cute.

Much love to the happy couple! And thank you for putting them on Front St.