Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I slept with a big girl

Have you heard this horrible song? I tried to google it... nothing. Must be that DC/Baltimore "hotness." Oh my goodness. The club erupted when this ish came on. I was dancing, then I stopped like... did he just say... what I think he just said.

I look around, look around and all the slim girls have the same disgusted look on their face that I do. All the big girls are gettin' it and all the men are confused. They're like should I like this song, shouldn't I like this song. Should I be dancing with a big girl right now? Should I stop dancing with Tea and all her fly homies (who are not big girls). What to do? What to do?

I don't know how the fellas felt, but no matter how lit I was, I couldn't dance to that song.

***UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE***

Thanks to tattootuesday for putting me up on game. They said Watch out for the big girl, not I slept with a big girl. (That's what Vitamin Water will do to your hearing). Listen to it here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

P.S. I'm tired of talking about homecoming, but I have SO much good material. I'm going to put up a couple of posts a day to get it all out there. See below...

16 comments:

Reese said...

no comment...

TatooTuesday said...

Ahhh, a new blog entry will be coming soon. I'm gonna call it, "Sleeping with big girls before choir practice and other short stories."

WiZ said...

rofl. you can make a book about it

brightstarr said...

Never heard it, thank Gawd.

TatooTuesday said...

Are you sure this wasn't the classic song... Watch Out for the Big Girl?

Listen to it here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHQee6EqHIo

T said...

Oh snap TT, that IS the song. I thought it said I slept with a big girl.

This makes it even worst because big girls were gettin' it to this song. I didn't know it was an insult.

Horrible!

ThummyB said...

I've never heard it, but I know some folks on Team Chunk that love it.

TatooTuesday said...

I've heard it... And when it comes one, guys usually do this type of foolishness. Shout out to Diddy!

http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m286/bigsuge_01/pdiddy.jpg

ThummyB said...

Holy shyt! Diddy is a trooper.

Cris said...

Never heard it. But it shows you that people will jam to anything. As a big girl, I might be offended, but society does things like that to make big girls have low self esteem.

Why can't big girls be beautiful? Would everyone had reacted the same way if it was a song about skinny girls with no asses? JMO

kay* said...

omg - i have not heard that song.....

blackstar said...

No! I have not heard of this one! a trip! Why are there so many songs like this! lol

TatooTuesday said...

I love "big girls." As long as you have a cute face and good personality I'm going. If I'm with a girl and there is nowhere I can grab that provides some suppleness she serves me no purpose...

JUKE!!!!!!!!!

Cris said...

LOL TT.

OK I heard the "song" if that's what you want to call it. I was really looking for something more but I guess anyone can put something on wax nowadays.

I can't say that I find the song as offensive, but its not positive either. You could take it either way. But I am not interested.

Paris said...

Okay, so I promise this was a Detroit mix. I heard this song back in undergrad when the college parties used to play that 20 minute break of Detroit mixes such as this song along with "I Beat taht B!tch with a bat." B-more is tryna steal the D's shine, lol...hilarious, they played this in the club!

T said...

@ Paris. I beat that B$%^$ with a bat was definitely a Chicago mix. Ah... grammar school.