Monday, October 20, 2008

I love my girls!!!

*singing like Dream* I LOVE MY GIRLS!


Thanks for holding me down this weekend. I love you both very much. Muah!!!




And in true T fashion, here are some throwback videos

Where my girls at?

Are you a Ryde or Die Chick?

P.S. stay tuned this week (and some of next) for the HU homecoming recap. Some serious stuff, some super funny stuff a TON of "Do You See What I See"s. Trust me, I could write for the rest of the year on this weekend. Happy Monday Folks!

5 comments:

antithesis said...

so sad we couldnt work it out so we could meet up... that's ok. next time. plus chicago's on my list of places to visit.

Kismet said...

::blushing::

:)

And I can't wait for the Tea and Such Recap...

Paris said...

That's what we 'sposed to do ;-)

I'll be sending you photos tonight so you can start on your entries, lol..

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Can't wait for your HU recap. I wish I had gone to that school. I SO missed out!!

Btw, I love your hair in the first pic! Super cute! :-)

TatooTuesday said...

Like dude... Ya'll look fine as all hell in the white party picture.

I'm mad I have never met Paris in person but I've seen her in your FB photos a gazillion times. She is fine... When I meet her, I might give her a foot massage and a back rub. Chuuuch!