Thursday, October 16, 2008

FURIOUS

I just got back from the cleaners. I put in 6 pieces and the three designer things I dropped off are mysteriously gone. I'm on my way to the airport. Like I might seriously miss my flight to DC writing this. I WILL NOT let this ruin my good time or my good mood.

When I get back, I will, however, be rendering a cuss out that would make someone quit their job and become a monk or nun, while simultaneously fearing for the life and well-being of their current family and future offspring.

4 comments:

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

they are not gone somebody SOLD them

sorry tohear that hon

JOE CASTRO said...

something about that last sentence instilled a healthy fear of you in me.

ThummyB said...

Oh No! I'd rather someone steal my money than my clothes!!! What are they offering to compensate you?

T said...

Girl, the back of the claim form says no more than 10 times what you paid for the service and I tried out this new cleaners because they had a $.99 per piece special. So, if that's the case, I'll be getting $29.97 for $300 worth of clothes.

I haven't gotten my thoughts together yet, but I'm going to give the manager one chance to write me a fair check, then I'll start a PR campaign to put her out of business.

I take it personally when someone steals my clothes.