Tuesday, September 30, 2008

ZARA WHEW!!!

Happy Birthday Thummyb!!

And in other news:

Zara. Is. Coming. To. Chicago!

First H&M renovates (which really didn't do anyone a bit of good, but whatever)
Then Akira in Water Tower (which I just found out was seasonal, womp).
Then Forever 21 moves into the old Virgin Megastore.
Now ZARA's coming too. OH THE DELIGHT!!!

First Crain's announced it. Then my girl, who's clearly a much more reliable source, told me.


HAPPY DANCE. HAPPY DANCE. HAPPY DANCE.

If my aestician could just move to the Magnificent mile, then every possible thing (besides family and friends) that keeps me fabulous would be within walking distance of my job.

Side note (E-mail me a couple more bad pick up lines. I'm putting that Top 10 up on Friday)

Other side note: Franco Sarto was at Nordstrom on Michigan Avenue last week talking shop. Why did I not know about this!?!?!?!?

2 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

OMG!! One of my friends in Chicago will be ecstatic!! I love Zara here in NY!! Good for you!! :-)

Happy Shopping!!

ThummyB said...

:-) Thanks for the b-day wishes! Let's plan to hit up the store when they open.