So I learned from my second job that I NEED a secondary income. We all do. The hourly working thing as a second gig is doable, but not sustainable. I need to find something else and quick because I only have a few more checks rollin' in from my second job. I've become accostomed to getting paid every week.
Most wealthy folks have several forms of income and I'm trying to be wealthy (i.e. in case you didn't get the memo, this is not a game.)
So I thought I'd poll my lovely friends and Tea & Such readers to see what you all are doing for secondary income:
- Do you work at the mall, a city attraction, a boutique or some other hourly wage job?
- Are you an alley mechanic?
- Jewelry maker?
- Wedding caterer?
- Party promoter? Side question: How much money can you really make doing that anyway... I'm not trying to be funny... genuinely interested?
- Do you do one of the pyramid side hustles: Mary Kay, Lia Sophia, Pre-paid legal, 5 Links? (P.S. I'm not interested in any of these, so don't ask me)
- Do you have rental properties in the city? In a college town?
- Are you stictly white collar and investing into the stock market for extra funds?
- In what other lucrative things are you investing?
Speak up folks, what's your side hustle?