Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Get Your Debate Party On

Side Note: If for some reason, I don't show up to work on Wednesday, it's because I've had a heart attack. I'm sitting here eating a bag of [delicious] fries and I can feel my heart stopping, one greasy sliced potato at a time.

Anyway, watch this, listen to it, do what she says, get your politics on.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/content/debate-watch-party/



P.S. Me, my mom and stepfather will be registering people to vote at their garage sale on Saturday. Stop by to get your vote on (or send a friend). Clearly, if you don't know where my mom and stepfather live, then I'm not really talking to you, so ignore this part of the post.

3 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I can not wait for the debates!! That is so admirable that your parents are registering people to vote at their garage sale. Now that's taking initiative and getting involved!!!! :-)

Torrance Stephens - All-Mi-T said...

yep its gonna be like a fight what u serving - wish i could eat

T said...

I'm watching the debate alone with my facebook group open. That way I can pay attention withouth distractions.

@ Torrance, why can't you eat?