Sunday, August 24, 2008

Real Quick

FAMILY!!!

My. Credit. Score. Went. UP. SEVENTY. POINTS.

70 POINTS, since I last checked it, less than a year ago.

Do you know how happy this makes me? I can't really describe it, but clearly I'm going to try: If I was getting a hot stone massage in Bali while eating homemade chocolate cake AND watching my favorite bride walk down the aisle to a live John Legend and Brian McKnight duet, I still don't know if I would be as happy as I am right now.

Yeah... it feels that good.

Big ups to American Express for that free look at my credit score.

Big ups to Suze Orman at Young, Fabulous and Broke for laying out the broad steps and R, my big brother and financial planner for laying out the detailed steps.

And thank God for the energy to work a job and a career and the wisdom to do the right things with the loot.

WHEW!!!!!

2 comments:

antithesis said...

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
im so excited. i wish i had similar news but i havent really even established credit but good for you!

ThummyB said...

YAY!!! I'm doing a happy dance for you.