My blogger buddy Nerd Girl put up a post a little while ago and today I'm totally stealing her questions.
1. What are you doing to cut costs now that prices for everything are so high?
2. What are cheap recipes to make during these rough times?
I'll kick it off by answering questions too:
To cut costs/save money I'm
- Getting rid of my home phone
- Living below my means in a studio (in Lakeview, join me!)
- Working two jobs (which obviously makes money, but also saves money because I have ZERO free time to spend money)
As far as recipes go, just cooking in general saves money. Since I live by myself the desire to eat out is strong and laziness/fatigue also plays a factor. The cheapest thing I cook is spaghetti. A couple of ingredients and I'll have lunch and dinner for a week.