Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Do You See What I See?

Oh my goodness. I was walking down the street early one Saturday morning in Lakeview and what do I see sitting by its lonesome, but the prettiest thing I've ever seen on two wheels. In case you hadn't noticed by now I'm in love with all things pretty. It's a Taurus thing (you may or may not understand)...

Anyway, I was on the phone and stopped to take this picture. Isn't it gorgeous? I don't even get into bikes like that. Matter of fact, I refuse to ride them, but had the owner been close and wanted to go for a ride, I would have went (with a helmet of course). I know, crazy, but the "pretty" is so enticing!!!




7 comments:

Reese Johnson said...

thats a lotta chrome
look at my blog i saw something with a lot of chrome but i think the effect was a little different

T said...

You mean the hood rich motivational poster? LOL! Too funny.

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

I'm a fellow Taurus so I do understand your love for all things pretty!! :-)

This bike is beautiful and I don't like bikes at all either!

Reese Johnson said...

i know im bogus because i was trying to see in the reflection if your curent state and the taking of the picture reflected your falloffability that you speak of in lakeview, i was lookin for a roller or some dirty sweats or somethin LOL

T said...

OMG! LOL! I think I was pretty decent that day. I was on my way to the train to go to another neighborhood and falloffability is limited to Lakeview only. You're too funny!

TatooTuesday said...

Suzuki M109... I've had my eye on one all Summer, 10 stacks.

T said...

@ tatootuesday, no diss, but that's a Harley in that pic. If a real women chooses to be objectified on the back of a big pretty toy, it HAS to be a Harley.