Friday, August 22, 2008

Believers for Barack

Check out this new site. If you love Jesus AND you love Barack Obama, this may be the place for you. Someone sent it via a facebook group and I thought I'd share. If you get a chance to check it out, please do let me know how it is.

http://my.barackobama.com/page/group/BelieversForBarack

P.S. I hope you got Obama mobile for that VEEP annoucement today. I'm TOO EXCITED!!!

***UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE***

According to the AP "Late Friday, several officials said the text message announcement would be distributed Saturday morning, a few hours before a scheduled rally at the Old State Capitol in Springfield, Ill., where the Democratic ticket would appear for the first time."

Darnit! I'm going to be darn near underground with no service at work when this comes through tomorrow. I see I might have to take several bathroom breaks...

No comments: