Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Wedded Bliss Expenditure List

Bachelorette Party - $200.00
Jewelry - $Free.99 Thanks P!
Hair - $FREE.99 Thanks MOM!
Bridemaid Dress - $100.00
Alterations - $45.00
Shoes - $21.80
Hotel Accomodations - $681.00
Flight - $388.80
Nails - $35.00
Resort Wear/Accessories - $351.23 (Now I realize this is a lot of shopping for a 4-day trip, but I tend to use vacays as an excuse to shop, so it's included in the trip costs)
Food/Airport Transport/Incidentals on Paradise Island/in Nassau (i.e. more shopping) - $200

A drunken festival, er... um I mean...

Wedded bliss in the Bahamas - $2022.83
Helping R&P usher in the next chapter of their lives - Priceless.

Some things money can't buy. For everything else, I work that second job on the weekends!



5 comments:

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

BEAUTIFUL photo!!! You're sooo right, some things are just priceless. You'll cherish the memory of being there for years to come. Glad you enjoyed yourself! :-)

Reese Johnson said...

LMAO at shopping as a part of travel related expenses, i LOVE the way yall (yes i said yall) justify shopping, i can picture my better half using that one now...

antithesis said...

that is just beautiful. weddings are so great. i know you put down alot of cash but i am sure it was well worth it.

some days i think i want a wedding but then i remember what that means for the rest of my life, symbolicly attached to another human-being.

Que.P said...

Definately a priceless experience!

PBW said...

Gorgeous photo! You make me wish I were there too!