Happy Birthday Grandma!!!
Side note: I survived the jam-packed weekend. Thanks for your prayers, I definitely felt them. AND Batman was worth all the sleep I lost watching it.
Now... today, in honor of all the ginormous kids I see every weekend in strollers, we're going to go over the top 10 reasons your kid should not be in a stroller:
10. If your child has a beard, he should not be in a stroller.
9. Once your child loses his or her virginity, you should stop pushing them in a stroller.
8. If your child is in high school, believe me, they're not lying when they say the stroller embarrasses them.
7. If your child is taller than you, no matter how tall you are, you should not be pushing them in a stroller.
6. If your son keeps getting out of the stroller and insisting that you let him walk, he should have never been in the stroller in the first place.
5. If your daughter knows how to compact the stroller better than you, does it when you all go from one place to another, can pick it up and walk away, then she shouldn't be in the stroller ever again.
4. If your son's knees are hitting his chin while sitting straight up in the stroller, guess what, he shouldn't be in the stroller. Let that grown man walk!
3. If your daughter has blisters on her ankles where the stroller wheels keep hitting them, then she should be able to walk on her own. Give that stroller to someone who's kids are NOT in high school.
2. If your older child in the stroller can change the younger child's diaper, then one of them needs to be walking with you. Let that double stroller go.
1. If your son, gets out of the stroller and pushes it himself with toys or your shopping bags in it, then you know you're wrong for making them sit in the stroller in the first place. Get a granny cart for bags and stop pimping the stroller.