Monday, July 7, 2008

Sorry babe... had to do it

So my boy hits me up and is like we should do a tandem blog. And I get SO excited. I'm like yes, we absolutely should. So I'm like what's a hot topic that people are going to comment on: Politics? No.
Sports? No.
Wackness on the CTA? Maybe... but no.
Relationships? DING DING DING DING.

So we came up with the HOTTEST two relationship topics. He's going to put his POV on my blog and I'm going to put my POV on his. We weren't going to tell anyone about this either. Just post up something in my voice on his blog and vice versa and BAM controversy, hilarity... straight nonsense for your reading enjoyment.

Man... my boy got busy with work and all kinds of stuff and left me hanging. I've had my post in my outbox, saved and ready to go for at least a month and trust me... it's a hot one and I'm NOT posting it until he posts his.

So REESE, quit BS-ing and send me your post. People, let him know how much you're dying to read these posts. I'll even give you a hint on the topics:

I'm single
My boy's taken
Hoes are lookin'
Tea is waitin'

5 comments:

Reese Johnson said...

LMAO....okokok
you know im gonna come to lakeview for real now and i PRAY i catch u slippin

antithesis said...

haha, this should be interesting!

ThummyB said...

Reese, you flop!

Product Junkie Diva said...

I think this is going to be great! Reese you are holding up the show.....lol
Product Junkie Diva

TatooTuesday said...

Reese get off your ass, slacker...