Monday, July 21, 2008

Do You See What I See?

Happy Birthday Mom!!!



Now... Ladies and Gentleman. This is a fellow at the all-white boat party my girls and I attended on July 5th. Do you see what I see? Yes family, a hot burning mess, indeed. What I would like to know is why in the Sam Hill hell he decided to wear his picnic table jacket to the ALL WHITE PARTY. I know folks really try to be different and "freak" the white, as one of my boys would say. But uh... that jacket is wack arnolds.

That is all.

7 comments:

antithesis said...

that is so very inappropriate... how dare he? this is what i call a lack of protection... he owns no full-length mirrors and apparently has no friends because SOMEONE needed to say, "that's not right".

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

If it were my party, I'd politely ask him to leave!!! LOL!
Seriously, why can't people just cooperate??? There's always one or two people who just can't follow directions. He looks like a fool! If he wanted to go against the grain, he could've at least picked something other than a picnic tablecloth!!!

Reese Johnson said...

LMMFAO (figure it out), im anti white party anyway but if i were at one i would at least adhere to the rules....

ThummyB said...

Haven't you heard, Tea? Picnic table cloth is the new LV luggage. You'd better get up on it.

T said...

Love all the comments. You all are hilarious!

@ thummyb, you saw my picnic table dress in the Bahamas... it was fly though. :)

black_sun said...

You had on a picnic table dress? Oh hell no!

I know you are not callin out dude for his picnic jacket of wackness, when you were frolicking around Nassau in your own picnic-inspired fashion flop. You should be ashamed of yourself.

Paris said...

Ummm how did I miss this? This must've have been the beginning of the night. This clearly tops dude from last year who had on the Bermuda shorts/capris, lol.