1. The blogosphere is surprisingly quiet today. It must be because BGG's on vacation.
2. Where's the tomato?!?!?! That's what I was screaming in my office while eating my FRIED chicken sandwich from Popeyes. The ban is lifted, they owe me at least 87 cents for leaving my tomato off the sandwich. (Yes, I ate Popeyes for lunch, Operation get it right is not a joke.)
3. Thanks to Operation get it right (right quick) a good majority of my jeans don't fit. I'll be wearing dresses for the rest of the summer. LOL!
4. I want a laptop. I was going to save up to get one, but the instant gratification of clearing the hallway where my desktop sits and using it as closet space AND simultaneously cancelling my AT&T super slow DSL is much more tantalizing than having a debt-free portfolio.
Do you have any suggestions? I secretly want a MAC, but I'm a punk. What if I can't figure it out? What if I can't get my pictures from my Dell PC over to my MAC. What if no one emails me anymore because my computer isn't compatible? What if facebook looks weird? Yeah... I'm not getting a MAC. I have a dell now, but I kind of don't want that either because these fools are not located in America and I get tired of sitting on the phone for hours with people not understanding what I'm saying.
BUT I don't know exactly what to get. Again, if you have a laptop you love, let me know. It doesn't need to be fancy, but I need to be able to hook a mouse up to it. And the screen needs to be big enough that I don't need glasses, but small enough that I don't get a hernia when I lug it to Argo Tea Cafe.
5. I'm looking for a white maxi dress. If you've seen one in the stores lately, let me know. (A store I can get to in the city of Chicago (not the 'burbs), of course. Online shopping won't work this time around).
6. Everyday I wake up and my hair does something different than it did the day before. Now it's decided to be curly. Fine by me. Now I have people stopping me on the street asking me how I got it "like that." And I always trip up a little bit before I say... it's natural. I almost feel like I'm lying to people, 'cause it never occurred to me that people would envy my God-given natural texture. It's pretty effin' cool, actually. :)