Thursday, June 12, 2008

Workout Plan - Third Try

What happened to this girl? Or even this girl? I don't know, but I'm not doing any boot camp type of workout plans this summer. I just switched my membership over to LVAC, but I have no idea when I'm going to even step foot in that place again.

Working 7 days a week is not for the faint at heart and I refuse to overdo it (since I seem to think working two jobs isn't overdoing it). So I was talking to Thummyb, who's made a major commitment to health and fitness and she suggested just doing something simple, so there's some activity (15 minutes a day or something) instead of no activity at all.

So, I'm going to commit to doing 10 minutes of Pilates everyday. That's all I can do right now. So it's not the get it right, get it tight plan. No, this summer will host the keeping it from falling all the way off plan. :)

Thummyb, Antithesis and everyone else on a workout plan, I'm going to need you to hold me to it. Now, if you're not working out, do not come up in here asking me how my workout plan is going. My sleep deprivation and achy muscles may cause me to bite your virtual head off, for real.

Have a productive day!

3 comments:

antithesis said...

i'm here for support because you have been helping me. i feel you with the people who arent doing anything talking about what you are or are not doing. my mom is always saying "you need to do some sit ups, girl". i always look at her and think "well, hey, i got it honest!".

good luck on your workout plan!

ThummyB said...

I've got you girly. If it will make you feel better, I fell all the way off this week, but I'm going to try to get back on the grind ASAP.

BLK_SUN said...

Okay so this was posted Thursday morning...

Let's see a post letting us know what you've done over the past 3 days. :)