Monday, June 2, 2008

Quotes

This week has been inundated with hilarity (and insight). Here's a glimpse:

Insight
"I'm done seeing my friends in the rearview thinking that we're closer that we are!"
- My boy's myspace page quote

Hilarity
"Man, my $#%* don't play burned CDs."
- Ira, on the technological capabilities of his stereo

"My baby was acting too lame at his birthday party"
- Hoodrat on the bus speaking on the timid nature of her child at his 2 year old bday party

"Either there's a pregnant girl in the club OR she just had a baby and has on a too small shirt. Either way it's a atrocious."
- Me to Kismet via text on the craziness I encountered at the club

"I don't have 2 hours to be ugly"
Me to R... I see this will require further explanation:

R: So you just get a car anytime you want?
Me: Yeah, I-go is cool. They have cars parked all around the city. You pick the make and model you want and the location, then go pick it up. I always get the Honda Civic Hybrid.
R: Why don't you try the other cars?
Me: Well they only have a bunch of hybrids like the Fit, the Element, pretty much a lot of ugly stuff.
R: *Laughs* You're only using it for like two hours to run errands, right?
Me: I don't have two hours to be ugly.

5 comments:

ThummyB said...

"My baby was acting too lame at his birthday party"
- Hoodrat on the bus speaking on the timid nature of her child at his 2 year old bday party



...a damn shame.

antithesis said...

all great quotes. we need to be in the same city at the same time at least once!

Paris said...

Ah...Ira's always good laughs, lol. But dude did bring his CDs like he was the DJ or something, lol.

Kismet said...

"I don't have 2 hours to be ugly"

I'm really feelin that mayn!!!!! Seriously. Second count!

Anonymous said...

That hoodrat is out of order!
Thanks for keeping me laughing. - Mrs. Elrod