Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quotes of the Month

It's my 100th post! YAY!

Anyway, you all know my life is extra hilarious. These quotes are so funny that I can't give them context nor reference. If you were there, you may bust a gut reading this, if not, you'll have to trust me, they were funny.

"Men's Sunday?"

"We should live together."

"Are those... BABY shower decorations?"

'Grandma said if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. All I have to say about that dress is "..."'

"Did you mean to tuck your shirt in?"

"THRILLER... THRILLER NIGHT"

***Insert disgusted face here*** "Oh, I don't need that"

4 comments:

antithesis said...

congrats on your 100th post!

ThummyB said...

chuckle chuckle chuckle

Reese Johnson said...

"Are those... BABY shower decorations?"

hehehe

Product Junkie Diva said...

Congrats on 100.....yay
Product Junkie Diva