Sunday, June 29, 2008

Get it Right Report

Ladies. And. Gentleman.

I would like to announce that after crossaint breakfast sandwiches, tea and coffee made with half and half instead of skim milk, McDonalds and Epic Burger for dinner and a few pints of Ben & Jerry's and Haagen Daaz, the bridesmaid dress is fitting NICE-LY.

Now to make sure this isn't just a farce, I'm going to go get a couple dozen Krispy Kremes tomorrow and make sure to have one with each meal. Oh yes... it's on and poppin'.

Besides the fact that I feel my heart slow down after every burger and I'm secretly feenin' for a salad, I think operation "get it right" is one of the most successful ones yet.

LOL!

7 comments:

ThummyB said...

Ahahaha...nice! You are doing much better with getting to your vacation weight than I am. I worked out 3 times last week, but delicious food was caaaalling me. At least I started this week off right w/a morning work out today.

Product Junkie Diva said...

LOL LOL
I ate fruit today but the day is still young so who knows what will happen later.
Product JUnkie Dive

antithesis said...

all imma say is: drink some water!

black_sun said...

[talking to self]: Should I say it? Nah, I'll just chill for now.

TatooTuesday said...

If getting it right means, getting thick... I'm down. If you got some Alicia Keys hips. I would put my bid in for the Mr. Marcus treatment.

T said...

@ tattotuesday. OMG! I can't believe you're blogging. I'll add you to my blog roll. I dunno, your honesty may be too much for the blogosphere. Oh well.

Getting it right, means gaining a few pounds so I can fit nicely into this dress for a wedding in the Bahamas. I'll more than likely never be thick, but a few pounds never hurt a sista my size.

And be for real, I don't need Alicia Keys-like hips to get a bid... but you already know the rules.

Eb the Celeb said...

lol