1. I had a menage a trois this morning. It was me, two chicks and a tall dude smashed together on the bus. I was so disgusted I got off 5 blocks away from my job and just walked the rest of the way.
2. I saw this girl this morning who's flip flops didn't fit and it really bothered me. I know what you're thinking, you're thinking she had on a size 7, when she really needed and 8 or a 9, so her foot was hanging off the back. No family, half of her foot was hanging off of the flip-flop horizontally. I know I'm grossing you out, but I had to deal with it, so I'm sharing my experience. I mean her pinky toe and the one right next to it were basically touching the ground, while the rest of her foot was in the shoe. I don't even know how to fix a problem like that. It ruined my breakfast though.
3. I'm on hold right now with AT&T business services. I happen to have saved the company 7 or 8 hundred dollars on a cell phone bill once, so now I have the glorious task and wonderful privilege of dealing with the cell phones for one of my accounts on a regular basis. Darn my frugal ways. It just said: "Your wait time will be six minutes" FUDGE!!!!
4. I'm now starting to notice what high gas prices have to do with me. Never in my life have I paid so much for groceries. :P
5. I'm growing impatient waiting for the semi-annual sale and am tempted to pay full price.
6. I haven't been in Chicago for 7 straight days since April 22nd.
7. Since I haven't been home, but I cancelled my cable, RCN has been sending me threatening messages about sending their equipment back. I'm NOT paying to ship equipment to them. I'm not free during the week and they're not open on the weekends. I was scratching my head trying to figure out what to do when they called and said they'd send me a free box to send the equipment back. Why in the name of everything that is right in good in the world, didn't they offer that to me a month ago when I cancelled the service. Busters.