Monday, May 12, 2008

Race Relations Funny

So I was sitting in a restaurant discussing the weather with a black friend and two white friends. I was going to repeat a joke by a well known comedian, but for some reason I could not remember his name.

So I say:

Who's the comedian with the perm? And all three of my friends answered at the same time:

CkAaRtRtOwTiTllOPiams

That's right. My black friend said Katt Williams and my white friends were like Carrot Top!

Then between laughs, I looked at my white friends and said, no the other type of perm.

Then me and my black friend were like wait, Carrot Top has a perm? I just thought his hair was curly.

We laughed for two straight minutes on that one. Maybe you had to be there, but it was funny to me.

1 comment:

ThummyB said...

First!

And, I did immediately think Katt Williams!