Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Quote of the Day

Background:
So, the workout plan is not really going as expected. I was on a schedule, but I didn't really focus on toning, perhaps as much as I should have. I haven't seen my older sister in a little while and this weekend I was visiting for my nieces birthday. I showed her photos from Operation Dessert Storm and one is in a bikini and it's not all that flattering.

Now let's be clear, I'm smaller than most, so I look better than most in the bathing suit, but as far as slim girls go, I was working with a little something extra in this picture and my sis noticed the weight gain.

Looking back and forth from the scantily clad photo to my fully dressed body my big sis said:

"I've never seen you get this big. You know T, there's a fat girl inside of you dying to get out."

No comments: