Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I'm a pack rat

So you all know how much I travel right? That's pretty much been the case for the past 4 years. I'm always on the go. Go. Go. Go. Well I tend to keep all the travel size goodies from the hotel rooms, but I also happen to be a pack rat. What started out as grabbing a couple of bottles of lotion to keep at my desk or in my purse or grabbing a few toiletries to give overnight guests has turned into a space-taking nightmare.

I was tending to my bathroom on Sunday (so glad I finally got around to that one) and I decided I needed to free up some space. I figured all these hotel samples could be placed elsewhere or donated to charity. LAWD, I didn't know how many I had. I started to separate them into different Ziploc bags and it looked like I had just been raided by the police. LOL!

I had to take a pho-to:




5 comments:

Paris said...

Would you like to donate a bag or 2 to me? I really need to work on my carry on game, lol.

T said...

@ Paris. For sure. You can take whatever you need.

antithesis said...

that is re-dic!!!!! if i travelled as much as you do, i bet i'd be the same way! donating to others is a great idea tho!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Wow, that is a lot of stuff!!

I'm sure you can give them away to folks! :-)

The smallest things, can definitely add up!

KD said...

Cheese and rice! You could sell that on the streets and come up. lol