Friday, May 30, 2008

Attention blk_sun...

And to any other naysayers who may think that teaandsuch has turned into a "bitchfest" or "constant whining about every little thing that doesn't go smooth in my life."

This is TEA and such.
This is not blk_sun and such.
This is not happy all the time and such.
This is not happy happy joy joy and such.
This isn't even don't worry be happy and such.

This is MY blog. I'm going to say what I want to say. And guess what you've been doing... reading it. Are you not entertained?

I'm not happy all the time. That's not my personality. Your blow with the wind attitude just isn't me. Things DO matter. Somehow despite your constant jabs at my posts, I still have a plethora of supportive readers, who also don't mind me being myself.

Your little rude remarks are making it seem like you expected something other that what you're getting (an entertaining read). I never said that tea and such is where you should come to be uplifted. This is and will always be tea and such... just tea and such. Nothing more, nothing less.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

8 comments:

antithesis said...

i would not even address the haters. like you said this is your blog. you are not making anyone read it. it's not that serious! i LIKE your blog and if you like it, thats all the matters.

Eb the Celeb said...

"This is MY blog. I'm going to say what I want to say. And guess what you've been doing... reading it."

OMG I so feel you on that... you got more haters reading around in the blog world than you do in real life... its crazy!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

Why would anyone criticize your blog??? It's YOUR blog and you say what YOU feel!! I just don't get people. If they don't like your posts then why do they continue to come back and read them?

I guess the bottom line is that you can't please everyone. Don't even pay them any attention! I love your blog and find each and every one of your posts well-written and always entertaining!

ThummyB said...

**Le sigh**

You calling my BS out...all jokes and love 'cause I know we're all family(even though it does fall 1 day b4 he drove 2 hrs to take your cuz out...).

Other ppl throwing in their two cents...not so much.

T said...

@ thummyb. You, I and blk_sun know it's all love, but he called me out public-ly, so I had to return the favor.

"Bitchfest" is not exactly a compliment.

Side note: How does one spell public-ly, because publicly seems wrong, but publickly is definitely wrong. Is this even a word?)

black_sun said...

Aaawwww my very own post. I feel so... special. :) I don't even know where to begin, but I will say a few things to clarify my position:

1) I started reading b/c T is cool w/ "you know who". I liked her wit and cynicism, so yes I came back.
2) After a while the daily complaining became tiresome and very redundant, so I mentioned it. Why do I feel the need to? For a few reasons but mainly because sometimes friends don't realize they are constantly whining about ish, so you've got to sit them down let them know. (You people can't honestly tell me you have never met a person that simply whined too much about dumb ish. If you've never met a person like that, then you are probably THAT person. Which would then explain why you relate to T's blog.)
3) I actually did stop reading and came around today b/c I heard she called me out, so I wanted to respond.
4) I actually do like T, and she knows it. Not an ounce of HATE in my heart for her. (Possibly a 1/2 ounce though.)

More coming soon!!!


PS - "publicly" is the correct spelling.

T said...

Aw. (((((((group hug)))))))))

Reese Johnson said...

silly...i need to get off the bull and post on my blog more often, im so not motivated...lol