Thursday, April 17, 2008

Cuteness

I know I owe you all some posts on some heavy hitting topics and Antithesis, I saw your tag, I'm gonna get to it, I swear.

But in the meantime, here's the cutest wedding dance, I can't say ever, 'cause I'm not married yet and you all know I'm cuter than cute. But it's adorable nonetheless.

(And don't trip on the 5 minutes it'll take to watch it, if you're reading this blog you KNOW you're not doing anything ANYWAY)



Coming Up: How I feel about marriage (today)

3 comments:

antithesis said...

A MESS!!!! but girly is gettin' it in that dress. can't even be mad. im anxious to see your thoughts on marriage b/c i have a post on the subject in my drafts.

also, you may get that opportunity to see my views on bey and jay. you really might!

Brown Girl Gumbo said...

OMG - that was so funny. I think it went on for a bit too long, but it was still hilarious nonetheless. Thanks for sharing it!! :-)

We BGs and BG (guys) are so creative!!!

I can't wait to read your views on marriage.

Product Junkie Diva said...

WOW WOW and one more time WOW. I was not expecting that at all. I agree with BGG that it went on too long, I ended up speeding it up but still creative. Though my wedding will not inlcude that type of creativity..lol
Prodcut Junkie Diva