Wednesday, April 9, 2008

The Cost of Modesty

Well today, the cost of modesty is $52.18 for these petals I HAD to buy. My girl's getting married on the weekend and I JUST decided to wear this dress that I can't wear a bra with. It's supposed to rain AND snow in Chicago, so I HAD to purchase them to make sure I'm not nippley.

The petals were $18 for 3 packs of 3 (reasonable), but the overnight shipping was $34.18. I HAD to buy them online because they only have nude in the store and I need toffee because I'm brown, not nude. AND I JUST decided to wear the dress, just now.

In happier news: I saved about $100 because I was GOING to buy shoes and a shawl to go with this darling dress I bought at Ms. Catwalk this weekend...

I could have also called this post the racist breast petal company, but I was trying to keep it light today. LOL!!! Calm down people, I'm joking!

Too bad I don't have time to write a real post today. Stay tuned...

1 comment:

antithesis said...

it is so annoying that they call anything that matches extremely fair skin tones "nude". it's not nude on me so call it something else and not "fair" because it's still not "fair". it's even worse when thats the only shade the store carries or has any left of. that's what inventory and restocking is for. keep track of what sells out and reorder accordingly. sorry about the rant but that gets on my nerves....