Friday, March 14, 2008

Have a Bad Day? Steal a meme

I was tagged to this meme by Kismet at http://waiting2speak.blogspot.com/.

1. I can’t believe I’ve never…

...been to Africa.

2. Every time I think about … I (still) cringe.

...where children will come from

3. I wish I’d …when I had the chance.

...backpacked in Europe

4. I’ve never felt so out of place as when I…

...am approving someone's paid time off.

5. … is/are my guiltiest pleasure.

Cake!

6. I hope … know(s) how grateful I am for …

...My friends...being my extended family.

7. In my darkest hours, I secretly blame … for my dysfunction.

myself

8. … changed my life forever.

He

So enlightening and introspective in just eight questions. Geez! I don't know THAT many people in the blog world, but I'll tag Reese and Arin to keep the party going. www.reeseisms.blogspot.com and noseandeyelashes.blogspot.com

No comments: