1. Did Easter sneak up on us or what? I mean I haven't even had time to think about who's mama's house I'm eating at. I like to celebrate the death and resurrection of my Lord and Savior with some lamb, macaroni and cheese, greens, cornbread and potato salad and I'd prefer not to have to cook it myself.
2. Why do people keep calling Good Friday, no work Friday? We got Martin Luther King day at my job, that's about as close as we're going to come to get a holiday as religious as Good Friday. Sigh.
3. I ate a meal replacement bar, a meal, a brownie and a piece of blueberry poundcake today and it's not even 5pm. If you say something about skinny people not needing to worry about weight, I swear I'll erase your comment. If I gain as much weight next year as I did this year, I'm well on my way to being 200+ before I hit 30. I LOVE my sweets though. I'm gonna hit the gym hard... this weekend. :P
4. What's up with the weather? I know this is Chicago, but that little taste of spring wasn't even right. Had folks outside on St. Patrick's day convinced that it was 60 degrees, but it was more like 36. Nonetheless, the spring kicking it has commenced and it won't stop until November.
5. OBAMA is THAT DEAL! Did you hear/read his speech on race and politics? If you didn't you should have. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWe7wTVbLUU This man eloquently put so many people in their place, it's not even funny. I stay FIRED UP. READY TO GO!